Sometimes, you need additional care or treatment to help you move forward on your path. Alongside therapy and psychiatry, we also offer nutrition support.
How well you nourish your body can have a significant effect on your mental health.
Our Registered Dieticians help you identify foods and eating habits that may be impeding your health and replace them with practices that are harmonious to your body and mind. Through assessments and testing, we develop a personalized nutrition plan intended to help you succeed over time.
Good nutrition isn’t just about managing weight: it affects your energy, mood, sleep, and even pain and inflammation. We seek to target the areas of most concern to you, so you can find your path toward better well-being.
How is Foresight nutrition different?
- A mental health-focused approach to nutritional care
- 1:1 video nutrition consultation and follow up for optimal support and accountability
- Lifestyle modifications – sleep, stress, gut health, supplements if necessary
- Individualized, evidence-based, sustainable care
Nutrition services offered at Foresight
In addition to general nutrition management, our registered dietitians also specialize and provide nutrition service in areas including but not limited to:
- Weight management
- Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Chronic illness prevention
- Emotional or stress eating
- Gut and hormonal imbalances
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
Nutrition service pricing
60 minute initial assessment – $150
30 minute follow-up – $75
To schedule an appointment, please fill out our appointment request form. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in nutrition services.